Jogeorge, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA

How do I get contracts to Remodel foreclosed homes and offices?

Asked by Jogeorge, Philadelphia, PA Mon Feb 27, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


?? You must make contact with the owners of the properties, regardless of whether they are pre-foreclosure, REOs, etc... Only the owner of record can enter into contracts for work on the property.

Good Luck in your endeavors

All the best,
Larry Lichtman
(267) 254-7994
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 27, 2012
Sign up with reo prep as a vendor. Please tell them I sent you and I will get a month for free. I list foreclosures from them. They just opened their vendor program options up to the public so I think you would benefit.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 27, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer