Traceymc4, Other/Just Looking in Annapolis, MD

How can my company become a SAM Certified Vendor for Fannie Mae? I can't seem to find any info on this subject.

Asked by Traceymc4, Annapolis, MD Fri Sep 17, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


The easiest way is to do 571 jobs for Real Estate Brokers in your area. 571 repairs are small, emergency repairs that don't require the contractor to be SAM certified. Become reliable to a few brokers adn they can sponsor you. There are other things you need to know, but there isn't enough space on this answering box to go over all of them. Things such as pricing and specs required by Fannie Mae. Start with 571s though. Hope this helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 24, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer