Himiler, Home Owner in Commerce City, CO

How can I find out the name of the home builder of my home?

Asked by Himiler, Commerce City, CO Fri Dec 9, 2011

16426 E. 97th Place, Commerce City, Colorado, 80022
I am looking for the home builder and/or house plans to determine house wiring & plumbing details.

Answers

5
If you haven't found out the builder's name, it is: RICHMOND AMERICAN HOMES OF COLORADO INC
city hall will have a copy of the building permit, which will list the builder.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 10, 2011
Old Realtor know about Developers.
You might check with your neighbors; someone might have asked the same question last month.

Assuming that youdon't find the Builder; don't be too optimistic about PLANS,
The County only keep copies for a few years; just too many, and I would bet that they are not putting them in a computer.

Good luck and may God bless
Most likely you will not find the specific plans you are looking ofr. Depending on the year your home wwas built. there may be some records on file at the town's building department, so I woul start there.
Best of luck!
Often there are none. Electricians and plumbers often just take what is there and run wires and pipes to get from point A to point B as they see fit at the time. So even if you find the builder you would still not get a set of plans that include the route used for pipe or wire, only that there is a switch there and a sink there.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 9, 2011