Almachic2, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Hello everyone, is there any General Contractor that has reasonable prices for a little bit of work that needs to be done in a house I am trying tobuy

Asked by Almachic2, Chicago, IL Sun May 22, 2011

Are there any General Contractors out there that will do only the work that is needed and not look for things to add only to have more work to charge more?

Answers

7
Dear Home buyer (Almachic2),
As an architect I can put you in touch with several General Contractors so that you can compare prices. Please do not hesitate to contact me.
3stopshop@gmail.com
Naaman Landers
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 23, 2011
Tony - 847-401-5467 - Jack of all trades at the the lowest price... Backed by a huge list of references and over 20 yrs in the trade.
Brewer Contracting does a fabulous job. Friendly service, excellent craftsmanship and best of all--low prices. They just did a gut rehab of my girlfriend's condo in a downtown tower and it looks beautiful. They also do smaller projects if you just need a little done. Regardless, they will be upfront and professional about any work completed. Call them at 262-930-2739 or email them at BrewerContracting@gmail.com.
I have "a Guy" who charges $20 an hour and will do what you tell him or he will determine what needs to be done and just do that.. he has no interest in chasing you for money..but he is not going to be the cheap guy.. you will for sure get ripped off if this is only about money.. Just let this guy tell you what to do and pay him.. you will get back 2 times the cost..please mark as helpful if it is and go to my web site and contact me
Web Reference: http://www.joeschiller.net
I have some very good people I could recommend if you like.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Web Reference: http://americorpre.com
Call Rich Hartian, owner of GGE Builds. He is honest, full of integrity, and works hard. His number is 847-963-1000. Or email him at rhartian@Ardain.com

Tell him Brad Eggers sent you.

Bradley Eggers
Senior Loan Originator
Midwest Equity Mortgage
847-744-0168
Hi Almachic2 I have a general contractor that does everything in house no need for subs Amner 773426-7386