Remodel & Renovate in Eagan>Question Details

Oreo, Other/Just Looking in Eagan, MN

Hello, I'am in the process of trying to buy a manufacture home but do not know what the cost is for a new

Asked by Oreo, Eagan, MN Sun Jul 19, 2009

roof, also for a new siting cost. Also the home need to level and also how to go about getting the mobile home inspected. I live in Eagan Mn. Please let me know if you have any information to share with those questions.
Thanks!
Julio

Answers

1
Julio,

You might want to contact a exterior remodelor who can give you an estimate for a new roof and siding - most real estate agents won't have information about this. The cost will vary greatly depending on the type of roof you put in. I would recommend a standard standing seam metal roof - the type you would find on a pole barn or shed, since it can handle the low pitch in the freeze thaw environment but won't be as expensive as a rubber membrane.

The inspection should be able to be handled by a home inspector (any home inspectors out there that can confirm that?) I can pass along the name of my inspector if you would like to email me through my profile page.

Cameron Piper
Web Reference: http://www.campiper.com