Sk, Home Buyer in Sanjose

Fremont Architect Recommendation

Asked by Sk, Sanjose Sun Dec 4, 2011

Hi Experts,
I am looking for Architect to do a bath room addition in my house in Fremont . Looking for some good architects who can give me some idea and help with the permit process.


Help the community by answering this question:


I'm a licensed structural engineer and do both architectural design and structural engineering. Our office is located in Fremont Mission San Jose. Please feel free to call or email me to schedule a time to meet up at the property.
Lisa Tse, S.E., LEED AP
Integrand, Inc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 12, 2012

If you are still looking for an architect, we do residential additions of all types and we have done projects all over the bay area. The name of our firm is Edwin Bruce Associates Architects AIA. Our number is 408 995-5701; ask for Edwin. Our website is
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 14, 2011
If you are still looking for an Architect please feel free to contact and we can connect you with one of our approved architects that works with our real estate agents and financial institutions.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 13, 2011
Jack Sullivan
Design West
4061 East Castro Valley Blvd.
Suite 179
Castro Valley, CA
(510) 889-0967
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 9, 2011
If you are looking at a full addition (as opposed to a remodel), you can contact David Ayres. He has done several buildings and tenant mprovements for us and is well known by the Fremont Planning staff. You can contact him at 925-600-1166.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 4, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer