stephenchris7, Home Owner in Sun City, AZ

Does anyone know a good kitchen cabinet refurbish-er who can put on new doors / draw pulls / draw slides and is reasonable ?

Asked by stephenchris7, Sun City, AZ Sun May 26, 2013

We bought this house, have it rented out and plan to move there in 4 years, and don't want to replace / rip out the entire kitchen. Looking for a reasonable way to update the kitchen cabinets so that they look great and draws open and close nicely. Thank you !

Answers

3
Derek Ostrovski’s answer
It looks to me like you need help from a smaller operator with skills and experience, not necessarily someone big like Lowes or a professional cabinet maker. I have personally used a guy that works out of his garage. He came recommended by a client of mine and I found him easy to work with and I am very happy with his work. He will be doing more cabinets for me soon as I have just built an addition on my house. His name is Peter Bojanowski and his phone number is 602-573-0859 and yes, he is Polish just like I am :)

Derek Ostrovski
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
602-309-2344
Having been a Kitchen Designer and Installer in a previous life:
I would urge you to do it right, or not at all.
Wait until you are doing it for yourself.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun May 26, 2013
I am not sure what you are saying here-----because this sounds like you think we are doing things the wrong way ?
Flag Mon May 27, 2013
A Client has used Lowe's to reface their kitchen. It looks beautiful and it was reasonable.
If I can be of assistance in any other real estate needs please contact me a 623-432-2121.