brianf, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA

Does anyone have more Rehab work they need estimates for?

Asked by brianf, Philadelphia, PA Fri Dec 14, 2012

I work for a construction company that specializes in residential remodels. We work with quite a few investors but are always looking to add new clients. We are fully licensed & insured for Pennsylvania and perform all facets of construction (we keep everything in house including pulling permits). Our company is fully capable of providing references and pictures of recently completed work as well as current projects we are working on.

Does anyone know of any investors or realtors that are looking for rehab contractors? If so, would these investors/realtors be willing to meet for a walkthrough on some of our current projects?

We are looking for projects in Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery and Delaware counties.

Answers

4
Marco’s answer
I'm looking for a trustworthy construction company and contractor who can take care of my rehab project close to Temple University.
I would like to talk to you asap to get more informations and estimates.
Please contact me at capitandedo@hotmail.com
Thanks, Marco
Hello Brian,

I am an investor in the Philadelphia area and would be interested in meeting with you on a walk through. I can be reached at the contact info below and look forward to speaking with you.

Shane Bernat
tristateinvestproperties@gmail.com
609-760-0585
Brian,

I am an investor with a number of properties that I am currently scheduling rehab work on. Contact me at vhiggins01@icloud.com.

Val
YES we do.Brian,

feel free to call me Sat after 11 an so we can talk?

All the Best John Curci RE/MAX 215-680-9955
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
Thank you John. I apologize for the late response. I will give you a call before 1pm today.
Flag Mon Dec 17, 2012