Shelleyfried, Home Buyer in Farmer City, IL

Can I put up a privacy fence on Water Street?

Asked by Shelleyfried, Farmer City, IL Sat Jan 9, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


You would need to contact city offer per Catherine's statement below.

City would need approve it issue permits. If you proceed without city approval you could be fined $x,xxx and requested to tear down entire project.

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Texas Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 9, 2010
Hi Shelleyfried,
You might want to inquire about zoning with your township; they can give you specifics (max height, set back....)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 9, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer