Matt Kickert, Home Buyer in Schererville, IN

Anyone know of a good contractor who has experience with the 203K Rehab loan in NW Indiana (Griffith)?

Asked by Matt Kickert, Schererville, IN Mon May 2, 2011

Purchasing a foreclosed property that needs some work, plumbing, roof, HVAC, siding, and doors along with paint looking to use FHA streamline 203k but having a hard time finding a contractor who has knowledge of this type of loan and is willing to work with it hope someone can help.


Help the community by answering this question:



We have a network of contractors ALL across the country and can help.

ALSO, care to compare your rate and fees? I bet I can save you a BUNCH of money.

Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 4, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer