Remodel & Renovate in 45324>Question Details

S. Peltier, Home Seller in Green Bay, WI

Any referrals for Real Estate Agents/offices in Fairborn OH area specializing in selling "Fixer-Uppers"?

Asked by S. Peltier, Green Bay, WI Mon Sep 8, 2008

House apraised @$135,000. Tax Value of $123,000. Seems structurally sound but hasn't been updated since built in 1960's.

Answers

3
Jo Beth Bryant’s answer
I'm a HUD listing agent for Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors in the Dayton Metro area, of which Fairborn is a part. Many of the HUD listings are in need of repair/updating. I've worked extensively with NHMSI (HUD's management contractor) and know the ins and outs of bidding and buying a HUD home. Please give me a call and we can discuss what you're looking for.
Jo Beth Bryant
Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors
937-919-0167
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 17, 2009
Your selection of an agent in the area should not be predicated on whether the agent lists fixer-uppers or mansions or how large his or her brokerage may be. Given the current competitive environment for sellers, your focus should be on how tenacious, creative and dedicated the agent is to selling your property, period. If you'd like to discuss your problem and strategize a solution, we'd be happy to assist. We can be reached at 937-433-HOME or through our web site. Best of luck in your search.
My company Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors sells more homes in the Dayton area than any company. We have an office in Beavercreek close to Wright State. Our bank owned division sells homes in every condition. If you are interested in go to http://www.cbdayton.com or email me and I can put you in touch with an agent in our company.