Remodel & Renovate in Redford Township : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
I have a house in Redford township,I would like to move back to live in my house,My father left me this house in his will. I need to remodel the house
Perhaps your question was cut off; what information are you looking for...
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 14, 2011 Remodel & Renovate in Redford Township
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Wayne County > Redford Township > Remodel & Renovate in Redford Township
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer