Tech Tips in Raleigh : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Mortgage Svcs…,  in Charlotte, NC
Mortgage Svcs in Charlotte answered:
i have a appartment and i want to rent it to a lady that is on section 8, what must i do as the owner in
I would do a search for "Section 8 Bible". This is a book you can buy from a guy that has done Section 8 for quite some time and really offers some great advice and tips. The website al ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sun Jan 20, 2008 Tech Tips in Raleigh
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > North Carolina > Wake County > Raleigh > Tech Tips in Raleigh
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer