11412 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Sanjeev Ahuja, Real Estate Pro in Floral Park, NY
Sanjeev Ahuja answered:
with a down payment of 15000 and a salary of 58000 can i really afford a home and how much?any advice is appreciated?
Best recommendation is to meet with a mortgage professional and discuss the total picture based upon credit, income, assets, employment etc. Just working with hypotheticals, assuming yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 5, 2014 Home Selling in 11412
Israel Babay…, Real Estate Pro in 11436
Israel Babayev answered:
Is public transportation near by?
Hi Fay, You Have Bus Lines Running On Murdock Ave to Farmers Blvd, Francis Lewis Blvd, & Springfield Blvd

As Well As Bus Lines On Springfield Blvd, Farmers Blvd, And Francis Lewis B ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 29, 2013 Traffic & Public Transportation in 11412
Jeanette Wil…, Real Estate Pro in Queens, NY
Jeanette Wilson answered:
Whats price does a two family goes for in st albans?
This is really based on different criteria's. Attached, Detached, number of bedrooms. The prices can rise to $500k and up or as low as $385k. Again depends on the number of bedrooms. Fo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013 Home Selling in 11412
realestate_l…, Real Estate Pro in 11427
realestate_leader answered:
what is VA loan basic entitlement ?
And I want to add to Rons comment make sure they are designated as your buyer agent or they will automatically represent the seller or be impartial as a dual agent. Ask them to represen ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 22, 2011 Financing in 11412
realestate_l…, Real Estate Pro in 11427
realestate_leader answered:
The house we live in is going through a short sale process. We live in the basement of the house, which is
Ralph I dont think your familiar with NYC real estate but just so you know some neighborhoods 3/4s of the homes have illegal basment apartments. The real estate is so expensive some lan ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 22, 2011 Rental Basics in 11412
realestate_l…, Real Estate Pro in 11427
realestate_leader answered:
I am renting an apt in a gated community in Queens. Does the landlord not have to put my security deposit in escrow? Don't I get interest at
Landlords, regardless of the number of units in the building, must treat security deposits as trust funds belonging to their tenants and they may not co-mingle deposits with their own m ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 22, 2011 Rental Basics in 11412
Joseph C. Ha…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
Joseph C. Hastings answered:
the listing price for those ridiculous looking houses in queens are outrageous, really what can i afford with
Hi Marie. It seems like you are ready to jump into the buyer's pool but sticker shock is giving you reasons to pause.

It sounds like you had some interest in "those ridicul ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 10, 2010 Home Buying in 11412
Allen Bauman, Real Estate Pro in Valley Stream, NY
Allen Bauman answered:
How do I get a deed for a home that was purchased in 1956?
Hi Waydem

Terry is correct. You should be able to get it online at the website she mentioned. But I am a little curious! I see your selling your home. Do you have an attorney working ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 29, 2010 Home Selling in 11412
Kathy Weber…, Real Estate Pro in Temecula, CA
Kathy Weber (951) 551-7587 answered:
Has anyone closed a HELOC (Home Equity Line Of Credit) with Chase, Bank of America, Citibank or Key Bank recently?

Are you referring to a Short Sale or using the HELOC for a home purchase?

I'm in the middle of a transaction where the buyer is using a HELOC credit line to purchase ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 18, 2010 Financing in 11412
First Last, Other/Just Looking in 90002
First Last answered:
how do i buy a foreclosure home? could i find a good deal, is it a good idea for a first time buyer?
I just bought a foreclosed home as an investment in June, in Dearborn, Michigan (near Detroit). I could not have done it without the Michigan real estate agent I used, who specializes i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 9, 2009 Home Buying in 11412
Bob McClure-…, Real Estate Pro in Walled Lake, MI
Bob McClure- Real Estate Investing answered:
My boyfriend just received his certificate of eligibilty for a VA Loan which is $36,000. Can someone explain?
good morning nancy....first of all, the $36,000 number is equal to one-forth of your boyfriend's eligiblity....therefore, he can purchase a home with a va mortgage amount up to $144,000 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 10, 2009 Financing in 11412
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer