Eddy, Home Buyer in

would like to know what makes neighbors park in there front yards.sometimes,1 or 2 cars right @there door.how?

Asked by Eddy, Mon Mar 31, 2008

can you stop this

Answers

4
You can contact the city regarding violations for city code, they can fine the homeowner. This fines run approx. $300 the city does come out enforce that are there within days. Good luck!
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
If the neighborhood has an HOA and the cars have been parked there without being moved for a long time, you can notify the HOA and they will ask the homeowner to remove the car or they will tow it and bill the owner. If there is no HOA, you can call the city. If they are in their own driveway and the car doesn't seem disabled, then I'm sorry I don't know of any recourse. That's the downside of living in a neighborhood with front entry garages.
Well, I have neighbors that do that here and it is because there is simply not enough room to park the cars in the driveway! Check the city ordinances about this, and if none are on record, start one!
freedom
if there is no local ordinance
they are free to do as they choose

you like freedom, right?

anyways

good luck