Quality of Life in 30620>Question Details

George Jay, Home Buyer in 30043

why so many homes on market on wapakonata trl, bethlehem, ga? indian trails subd. why?

Asked by George Jay, 30043 Mon Jul 13, 2009

Answers

3
I was in Indian Trails and it is new construction that was foreclosed by the bank and they have several on the market. Plus, there is at least one resale on the market, maybe more, don't remember. These homes (new) are just gorgeous - 3 sides brick, granite, hardwoods, upgraded everything, frisse carpet and more. Superior quality of construction. I heard from the listing agent, a friend of mine, that the bank was so weary of receiving lowbal offers that they told her what to set the prices at and they are not considering offers. I showed two in the high 160's and they were amazing - these same homes would have easiy sold for $250k or more in 2007 and early 2008. Let me know if you are interested and I'll give you a tour.
The other street you list - not familiar, but probably the same situation - there are alot of new construction homes recently foreclosed and just getting on the market.
Dear George:

Michael is absolutely correct..... after checking both listing services there is only one active listing inn the indian hills neighborhood. If you are seeing more signs, these are homes that have either expired(come off the market) whose realtors have nor taken down their signage, for sale by owners or possibly a for sale by owner service company who is working with the owners.
If I can be of any further help email me or call me at your earliest convenience.

Chuck Green, Realtor
chuckgreen@kw.com
678-578-2788
After looking at the neighborhood on FMLS, George, there are only 3 houses currently listed for sale as either active or pending. 3580 & 3595 Wapakonata Trail are under contract, while 3600 is still needing a good buyer. Please email or call if you need more information. Good Luck!

Michael Hammond
SellsRealty@gmail.com
404-538-5499