Quality of Life in 21215>Question Details

MC, Home Buyer in Pikesville, townson

where is the best town to relocate to, If I need to be near Sinai Hospital.?

Asked by MC, Pikesville, townson Thu Oct 18, 2007

I'm intersted in rent-to-own or lease to purchase options! Any suggestions? MC

Answers

4
Try Hampden... It is close to Sanai and is a wonderful area. I've lived there for 7 years now and have never had any problems with neighbors or crime.. There is always something going on.. Good Luck! Now is a great time to buy..
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 19, 2007
When are you making this move? What were you thinking would be a comfortable monthly payment for you? I would be happy to help you if you would like to e-mail me with some additional information.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 18, 2007
Sinai is right next to Pimlico race course. Personally, I like Mt. Washington which is right next to there, or Hampden, Woodberry, anything off of or near Northern Parkway or Cold Spring Lane.

I think you are going to limit your available options if you strictly want to do rent-to-own. Why are you looking to do that? If credit is an issue, you can rent while you work on that. If you think you need lots of savings, there are lots of programs to help you get into home with very little out of pocket..
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 18, 2007
Baltimore would be the most convenient. There are alot of old rowhomes that have been rehabbed and our for sale.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 18, 2007