Quality of Life in 45069>Question Details

Renee, Other/Just Looking in 45069

what do you think about the sense of community there is in west chester, do you feel like you belong there?

Asked by Renee, 45069 Tue Dec 1, 2009

yes its a great place to live, but really what is "it" that makes west chester a community, where do we go and spend time in thats not a store spending money

Answers

2
Cory Jennewein’s answer
I work in this community, volunteer with organizations that give back to the WC/Lakota Community, and find that it has much to offer. Like all cities and towns there are many different communities, and communities within communities. I'm certain you can find what you are looking for, although we don't have much in the cliff diving and surfing communities.
There are a number of things to get involved in within the West Chester Community other than shopping and dining. The community has a number of public parks, civic organizations, arts organizations, clubs, wildlife, volunteering, and seasonal events. West Chester is a very active and involved community that welcomes people to join in such activities. Check out the site I have attached for you below...you may find this helpful!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 20, 2010