Quality of Life in Hollywood>Question Details

Jess, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

what are some problems in hollywood?

Asked by Jess, Los Angeles, CA Tue Feb 3, 2009

Answers

5
hehehehe

I noted Jess was from West coast, so maybe he was talking about the other less known Hollywood near the Left coast.
And Lisa, I was a grad of SBHS 1966,
My Mother of Pine Crest HS Fort Liquerdale) 1943,
my Grandmother HS Grad on Fort Piece HS 1915 -
Mom was in charge of XRay at Hollywood Hospital you like so
in the 60s and 70s'- and I knew Joe D
Fished with him in the Keys in the 50's
and was a good friend of Amos Boren
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 3, 2009
For one Brad Pitt- but there others
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 3, 2009
Dear Jess:

In case you are looking for Hollywood, Florida and NOT Hollywood, CA, please find below a wonderful link that gives a great snapshot of the Hollywood, Florida area.

http://www.visithollywoodfl.org/

Please contact me should you need anything further.

Lisa M. Brodeur
Alliance Realty
(954) 868-1416
What would you consider "problems"? Please provide more detail as what you are leary of and I will be please to assist.

My son and I were both born at the hospital in Hollywood and live 1/2 mile from the city limits for the last 15 years. The Hospital is Hollywood Memorial and also includes a children's hospital as well, which is currently being expanded. You can google Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital and find all the information you need. With that, I believe access to superior healthcare is covered.

FCAT scores more than likely range from A-C, however, I will check into that for you. Rest assured, Hollywood does have incredible private school options available if the public school grades are not to your liking. There are many types of religious schools in the area as well.

Which brings me to houses or worship - Hollywood is not lacking in this area either. Whatever you need, I'm sure you will find.

We do have local areas of entertainment in close proximity such as Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino where you will find fine dining, shopping, hotel accommodations, WONDERFUL entertainment, and of course, casino gaming.

I have much much more I can tell you about this wonderful city including the beautiful recently updated broadwalk alongside the sparkling Atlantic Ocean. And after writing about the few amenities of Hollywood so far, it is difficult to come with any "problems."

Please contact me and I will be more than happy to have a more detailed discussion regarding Hollywood, Florida or any other city in Broward or Southern Palm Beach counties.

Lisa M. Brodeur
(954) 868-1416
Not sure if you're referring to Hollywood FL or Hollywood CA (seeing as you're from LA). However, life in Hollywood Florida is good by most accounts. You're close to the beaches, close to two major cities (Ft. Lauderdale and Miami), close to two airports MIA & FLL and you're not far from Palm Beach either.

Young Circle and the rest of Downtown Hollywood is full of life, with great shopping, dining and nightlife, etc. You may have some minimal experience with language barriers (if you don't speak Spanish), but you certainly can live a full and happy life without speaking any spanish at all. Crime stats can be verified through the local police department.

Sunny weather is fantastic, though hurricane season can be stressful at times. On the whole though, in my experience, most residents find it a wonderful place to live!