Quality of Life in Orlando>Question Details

Jeremy Santi…, Other/Just Looking in Orlando, FL

what are some community problems in orlando that you feel need to be fixed?

Asked by Jeremy Santiago, Orlando, FL Thu Oct 11, 2007

when ever you are walkining down the street in orlando and you see something that makes you say " that needs to be fixed" or "i dont like that" type ir up and tell me. it can be something that just irritates you like a traffick light. whatever it is tell me.

Answers

4
Jeremy,

Good idea. I think we all can help make things better in our community not just rely on a commisioner or task force. If everyone did a little to make things better the end result would be a huge change. Best of luck and thanks for caring!
well i am actually a student at avalon middle school in orlando and our class is trying to find things that we are passionate about and that we feel need to be changed, but i was having a hard time doing so. so i thouht that it would be a good idea to see what other people thought. this really matters to me so dont think im just doing it to get a good grade. i wanna make a change. even if its small it would help and make me feel really good knowing that i took part in doing that. thank you
Great idea Jeremy, but can you tell us why YOU are the person to help fix the problem? Are you on the commission?

What is it about you that qualifies you to fix the problem? I'd be interested to know if you have a task force, or on the board, or what?
Hi Jeremey,
Do you not like Orlando? Curious as to why you might solicit negative feedback on a town. I, myself, am not a big fan of Orlando, but I don't live there. I travel there at least a few times a year or so, and I am not there for Disney or tourism. So, for me, it's more a frame of mind than a reflection of Orlando. I am not there as a tourist, so I don't take to the the food chains, discount books, T-Shirt and trinket shops. If one visits for reasons of tourism, these same things may be welcome.
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Brick, NJ