Amihan Ramos, Renter in Bakersfield, CA

we will be transferring soon to Bakersfield CA. Where is the best place to live? And what elementary school?

Asked by Amihan Ramos, Bakersfield, CA Thu Aug 15, 2013

Answers

3
Go to GreatSchools.org to determine which schools you would be interested in. Ronald Reagan is ranked number one this year, but next year they may not be. It is best to pick out the upper ranking schools, then look at the area they are in to determine which neighborhood you may be interested in. I am a Relocation Specialist. Once my clients come into town, I help them find temporary housing then I give them a tour of Bakersfield. In this way you will be able to make an informed decision in purchasing a home. Please feel free to contact me at 661-900-9629 if you have more questions about your relocation.
high end =Seven Oaks area, Brimhall area

medium= Northeast,Southwest, Northwest areas

Schools, crime, ect Have your Agent pull a full property profile on the address you are interested in,

That seems to be the best way to answer your questions without being prejudice about anything

and then you can make your own informed decisions about where YOU would like to be.

Suggestion Find a Realtor who has been in the area and has been ACTIVE for at least 10 years.
Ronald Regan is the best elementary school in south west of Bakersfield. Best place to live depends on priorities of the person. Generally South West and North West are desirable areas. If you need further information about Bakersfield as well as current real estate market, feel free to contact me. My email address is L.shah@mckinzienielsen.com.