Quality of Life in Sebastian>Question Details

Diane, Other/Just Looking in Cedar Crest, NM

we are looking to move to florida we want to ive in an area where we will have land can keep bees ,garden and

Asked by Diane, Cedar Crest, NM Thu Jun 4, 2009

be near water(lake or ocean ) in the treasure coast area . any ideas?

Answers

2
Hi Diane,

There is a great deal of land, and homes with acreage, some near lakes in the Grant area. You could even have a horse in some of these areas! Grant is located near the intracoastal waterway, is easily accessible and the ocean is a short drive. Perhaps a half hour. Have a look at my website and search the mls for Grant and you may be surprised at the amount of property available. Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you! Best regards, Lou Duncan :o)
Web Reference: http://www.HeyDuncan.com
Dear Diane, It is wonderful o see a couple that would like rto hav such nice hobbies. But iam going to mention some thing about the Bees. I am not really sure, but I know some of the Bee people in the area had a problem with keepimg them. I do not know the true nature ort what happend but may I suggest that you contact the Forestry and enviromental agency about Bees. Go to http://,www.myflorida.com and search for a site that will put you in contact with the right people.

Now as for land and how much land are you looking for in acreage and how much are you looking to spend?

Yes there are some nice deals for lots over an acre that are in developed areas and more rural areas or semi-developed and those that you may have to build a road but at $1000 per foot and then all the rest of the problems it takes about a year or more to get approved to build one.

Contact me either by phone or e-mail so we can both come up with a solution and find what you need.

My Cell Phone is (321) 480-2544
My E-mail is petedsellshomes@aol.com