Nadia, Home Buyer in Deerfield Beach, FL

want to buy near Fort lauderdale thinking of deerfield I just want a quiet place, where id stay couple months/year is deerfield good crime? beaches?

Asked by Nadia, Deerfield Beach, FL Wed Aug 22, 2012

Answers

5
Josephine DiDonna Dattolico’s answer
yes it is a very good area and I think you would be very happy there.It is a good location to get to and from the airports,both in Ft Lauderdale and West Palm Beach and close to all shopping centers and points of interest.The beaches here are clean and you can be a part of the fun and activities that are available in Deerfield or you can take a quiet walk or read a book.I would love to help you find the perfect spot,but I would ask you to call or e mail me with some details that can help us choose the best place ,at the best price for you.I do have a listing that is in Deerfield ,but the complex does not allow pets .I also might suggest looking in the Boca -Delray area as an alternative but there are also places that are good in Ft Lauderdale too.Please feel free to contact me at 561 289 5922 or by e mail at :Jodattolico@aol.com.
Hello Nadia,

I lived in Deerfield beach and can tell you that it is a wonderful place to live and visit. Many of my customers enjoy the walk to the beach and the restaurants and bars directly on the ocean, which is quite unusual in south Florida. The beaches are kept very well and there is a very good police department that moniter daily. If you want to call or email me with your budget etc, I will be glad to advise. Also feel free to visit my website which has all the information on that area and others http://-www.floridamoves.com/patricia.varley
How about Deer Creek...best kept secret and lovely...all ages..Contact me at massakas@gmail.com for more info.
Hi Nadia,
I have a very very cute co-op in Ft. Lauderdale that is a walk to the beach. Very reasonable priced at $53,000. It's in a quiet neighborhood. All maintenance is taken care of, so it's perfect for vacation get-a-way home. No renting, no pets and cash only. If you are interested, see the link below.

http://www.trulia.com/property/3080795819-2142-NE-56th-Ct-10…

Thanks for your interest,

Lisa Hoddinott
Realtor®

954.254.9311
l.hoddinott@comcast.net
Campbell & Rosemurgy Real Estate
Dear Nadia,

Having been from Jacksonville to Key West and Naples to Pensacola and most points in between I know the state very well. There are some amazing places to call home but many differences in weather, lifestyle and landscape; stay below Vero Beach on the east coast and Sarasota on the west coast if you want the best winter weather. You may be set on Ft Lauderdale but if you are looking to escape the craziness of Dade and Broward Counties you might take a look in to northern Palm Beach County and the Paradise we have here in Jupiter. The best place I can point you for an introduction is a brief blog I did about the Jupiter area;

http://tompriester.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/2352/

As a resident of Jupiter, I work throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties, and a great place to start is by defining your goals and comparing the lifestyles and housing costs of areas that you are interested in. There are so many different options available to us that reside in the state and I have selected Jupiter because of the quality of life that we enjoy. From my viewpoint, there is no finer place to reside that the Jupiter area; from the best schools, to a fantastic economy fueled by many factors and of course the wonderful facilities of Max Planck and Scripps Institute, to incredible unspoiled beaches, unbelievable dining and shopping options, numerous boating and golf opportunities, uncrowded streets, low crime and just the overall kindness of our residents. Recently we were out with a client from up north who commented on just how nice everyone is; and why not as we are truly lucky to live in Paradise.

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. If you are in the area and would like a tour I would enjoy showing you why I am so fortunate to call Jupiter my hometown.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com