Daniel, Home Buyer in los angelas

somebody report my dog to animal control

Asked by Daniel, los angelas Mon Oct 20, 2008

my dog was breedding and someone reported to animal control,how l can know who,l suspect to one of my neighbor or other people
going to municipal court and ask for subpoenna the record? or spmebody know others metod?

Answers

5
Carimari’s answer
Somebody reported probably because the dogs were barking or disturbing the peace. I believe you do need a license to own a dog in L.A. At any rate, follow the rules, then you will have no worries or problems. There are some humane devices to stop your dog from barking. You must also find out if it is legal to breed dogs for profit in your area, if that is what you're doing.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 10, 2010
This is kind of the wrong area to post. However, why would you breed dogs when there are a lot dying in shelters?? Ridiculous if you ask me...
Breeding dogs without a permit in LA is illegal. You should figure out what you can do to get the right permits, rather than seek action against the person that made the claim.
I know that sometimes people get a little carried away with calling animal control, but there are a lot of instances where animal control can really help a community. Like say you have some racoons that are messing with your garbage cans every night. You don't want to have to clean up after it again and again, so it's best to relieve your stress and call animal control. http://www.cal-rid.com/en/rodent_and_mammal_control.html
If you are trying to get help to keep your dog safe, then I would probably recommend talking to the ones that made the claim against your dog. I would also check to make sure that your dog isn't doing anything it shouldn't be doing! I have a friend whose neighbor had a dog that kept leaving the yard and getting into other people's yards. In this case, sometimes the owners of the homes can get upset and might call animal control. http://www.chanimalcontrol.com/Home_Page.html