Sandra, Other/Just Looking in Las Vegas, NV

my husband and i are looking to purchase a small grocery store or meat market in bakersfield ca.

Asked by Sandra, Las Vegas, NV Mon Apr 21, 2008

we are looking to move back to california. we really like the bakersfield area. and would like help on who to talk about commerical real estate. we would like to purchase small grocery store or meat market. thanks for the help!!

Answers

2
Sarah Franco’s answer
Hi Sandra,
Our company specializes in commerical and residential. Do you have any ideas on what areas of Bakersfield you would like to purchase? If you like, I can assist you with your search, as we have many buisness opportunities for sale or lease.
Thank you
Do you want to buy a business or would you consider buying the building too? You most likely would want to deal with the specialists of either business brokerage or commercial building sales. Let us know what you want and we can refer you to the right contact.
Mario Pinedo,…, Real Estate Pro in Beverly Hills, CA