Quality of Life in Homestead>Question Details

Tricia Souza, Renter in Cutler Bay, FL

moving to Homestead Florida next month - advice on safest, and most family friendly neighborhoods? Is Redlands better than Mandarin Lakes or KeyGates?

Asked by Tricia Souza, Cutler Bay, FL Thu Jun 9, 2011

how about Estates at Mendicino. I have two children ages 9 & 10. Need guidance!

Answers

2
You really want to look at schools then the area. There are some 'dirty' parts in Homestead. But in general the entire area is okay. I lived there before the boom and after the boom and I love it. Schools are very important. Look at school grades, for instance Campbell Middle is a D school... So things to look into. Charter schools are great but do run on a lottery regarding registration. Best of Luck.
Christina Solorzano Homestead Credit Repair Co. 888-552-3717
Redlands in located in the west part of Homestead and is located further away from commercial shopping centers and supermarkets. In the Redlands you will not have to pay an association and in the other communities you've mentioned there are association fees paid monthly.