Quality of Life in 78227>Question Details

ktt, Other/Just Looking in San Antonio, TX

is it just me. it seems in San Antonio apartments don't care about the quality of residence. as long as they get section 8 money they let anyone

Asked by ktt, San Antonio, TX Thu Nov 10, 2011

in. a veteran cant get crap but people abuse the system as well as the apartment and rentals. jacking the rents up so they get state money. people just selling drugs etc. and managers of apartments turn a blind eye. i know this is the south but damm they can have more class than this. i have to pay 800 and up to move out of this ghetto while section 8 people pay less yet destroy and everybody in on it. what a state and this is why this country is going down

Answers

2
Strong reason why renting makes no sense right now... with rates being so low... tons of down payment assistance programs, etc. With an aggressive as hell buyer''s agent.. in many cases, it may be less out of pocket to buy than to rent... I've seen it several times lately..

Jason
Web Reference: http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Keith,
I remember my renting years long ago and there is a reason why people want to buy a house. Renting gets old quick for many reasons and one of the big ones is living in such close proximity with so many people that are rude, crude and loud. Renting and frustration go hand and hand.

When you are interested in finding a great property at a great price give me a call and I will be glad to help you leave your obvious frustrations in the dust. Now is the best time to look for a home and a real deal.

Cleve Wilson
First State Realty
210-393-8835