Barbmansavage, Other/Just Looking in North Portal Estates,...

how safe of an area is North Portal Estates?

Asked by Barbmansavage, North Portal Estates, Washington, DC Mon Aug 24, 2009

Monir Mamoun’s answer
Hi Barbmansavage, you should really check with the local police and sheriffs departments for North Portal Estates for this data. They will have the most accurate information. A realtor can't really give you a fully "legal" opinion on this issue for a variety of reasons related to real estate laws and professional liability.
Safety is one of the variables in a real estate decision that is truly based on an individuals comfort zone, definition and feelings regarding a sense of security. Thus, I'd have to agree with the first answer that you must due your own due deligence to formulate an answer to your question. However, if you are searching for an agent to assist with your home buying decision, that agent can provide other data relative to a neighborhood, such as demographics, housing trends, schools, etc. to aid you as you formulate an overall sense of a neighborhood. To that end, if you are interested in other data relative to north portal estates, colonial village, or other neighboring communities, please, feel free to contact me at 202-256-4350 or via email at
Web Reference:
Safety issues are best answered by calling the nearest police station and getting a crime report.
Good Luck.
Please call me at 703 635 8209 . If u have qs. I can answer.