Fabi, Home Buyer in Huntington Beach, CA

how is school system in huntington beach?

Asked by Fabi, Huntington Beach, CA Mon Aug 3, 2009

What home price range should I expect in good schools area within Huntington Beach?

Answers

5
Hi Fabi,

As will all cities...there are great ones and not-so-great. Alot depends on the principal since the district itself is a nice one. If you are asking about elementary schools, then we want to find one which has a fairly stable group of kids, neighborhoods without a lot of apartments or other rental communities. Just because the turnover can be higher there. But if you are looking at older children, high school, middle school...some of that is mitigated by the fact that the schools are larger and more kids.

I'm not sure it's a set price range of homes...I really depends on what you need, and what you'd like to pay....then we can look at the homes and schools and make decisions.

I'd be happy to help you with this.

Karen
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 3, 2009
Hi there Fabi. Re the schools in HB. If you go to my site , school information is avaialable. You can also try http://www.greatschools.com or drop me an e-mail and I can send you some additional links to sites which grades each school on various aspects.

If you need help let me know I am available 8am to 9pm mon-sunday

Kind Regards
Michael Barron
Realtor/MBA
First Team Real Estate
Fortunately, the schools are excellent and in my opinion regardless of where you live, your children will get an excellent educational curriculum in Huntington Beach.

Choose a Realtor to help you find a home and he/she will provide you all the information you need to determine the value of your new home including essential yet very important information about everything, services, schools, shops, etc., in your immediate neighborhood and community.

Send me an email and get a FREE report on the public schools in Huntington Beach. My email address is: getrich@usa.com.
Fabi,

Huntington Beach's schools are highly rated. You can go to my web site to link to several sites that will give you ratings on specific schools as well as link to the Huntington Beach School Districts' web sites.

For single family detached homes, there are currently 290 on the market ranging from a low of $399,500 well into the millions of dollars.

I can help you find just the right home for you and your family and provide all the services you will need to buy and move into it.

Give me a call or drop me an email and let's get together to begin the search for your new home,

Tim Kunze
714-552-2335
Tim@TimKunze.com
Web Reference: http://www.TimKunze.com
Dear Fabi:
For accurate and consistent information go to " http://;www.greatschools.com" and search for the city of HB. As far as home prices that coincide with elementary, middle and high schools that might be somewhat more difficult to locate.