Hallway, Home Owner in Hanover Park, IL

do i need a license if i want to rent my home to hud in cook county , IL?

Asked by Hallway, Hanover Park, IL Sat Jun 16, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Call your local housing authority, they should be able to tell you exactly what and if you need to do anything.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 23, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer