Matt Bard, Home Buyer in New Mexico

dear folks..anyone recommend local real estate person in yazoo county, mississippi ?

Asked by Matt Bard, New Mexico Sat Oct 18, 2008

my search has been only shunted to national outfits, etc........mattbard@yahoo.com .thanks

Answers

3
Yes I am an agent that works and live in Yazoo County. I will be glad to help you with your real estate needs.
Please email me at synthiafoster@frontdoorkey.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 19, 2009
Synthia is wonderful! She is not like some other Realtors or real estate agents who can't see past their own best interests. She was very patient with us and gave great counsel. She was even able to recommend resources for getting financing. I tend to ask a million questions and she never seemed bothered by that, and always took the time to educate us on the ins and outs of home buying. A+++ all the way!
Flag Sun Jul 22, 2012
I am a local Yazoo City Realtor...lived in Yazoo county all of my life. I work for Marketplace Real Estate out of Madison, MS, but do most of my business in Yazoo County because that is where I live. I'd be happy to help anyone with real estate matters. My phone number is 662-571-1792.
Matt,

I am an agent in the greater Jackson, MS area. Yazoo county is included in the Jackson Multiple Listing Service area, I haven't heard of any other MLS provider servicing that area. I do not specialize in the Yazoo area, but would be glad to email you a list of the homes that are available in that area. If you would email me a list of your criteria, I could narrow the selections for you. My email is debrajmartin@yahoo.com.

Also, check out my website (listed below) and you can search for yourself.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 19, 2008