Quality of Life in Beaufort>Question Details

Inés, Home Buyer in Beaufort, SC

crime report on 29907

Asked by Inés, Beaufort, SC Thu Nov 17, 2011

I am looking on buying a house at Marsh Drive in Beaufort, SC Is it a safe place for a single middle age woman and her dogs? Thank you

Answers

1
It will be hard to find a better place to live. There are no POA fees, no flood insurance required, nice size lots, lovely Oaks and Pines, just a block from Marsh Harbor Marina and the Intracoastal waterway, near Lady's Island Country Club, a very affordable golf course.
The schools on Lady's Island are some of the best in the area. The "downtown" area that you would expect to be in Beaufort is actually on Lady's Island. Publix Grocery and Walgreens are just a hop , skip and a jump.
Travel less than 15 mimutes and you are at Hunting Island State Park, the Atlantic Ocean.
Please let me know what else I can do for you. Sing Pappas, sing@apexrealty.com 843 252 2424