Quality of Life in Gastonia>Question Details

Bellaravioli6, Home Buyer in Saint Charles, IL

considering moving to Gastonia, NC We have kids and school is very important. Any suggestions.I have heard negative remarks about the crime there is

Asked by Bellaravioli6, Saint Charles, IL Fri Sep 11, 2009

that true? any info will be helpful
thank you

Answers

1
I am an Agent in the Hickory area, we live in the Mountain View Section which is a quick jump onto Interstate 321 and you can be in Gastonia in 30 minutes or less. The big town between Hickory and Gastonia is Lincolnton. I love Mt. View, I have 3 small kids ages 5,6, and 9! Mountain View is a great place to raise kids. Alot of people with kids are trying to move into this area. Hickory is a small town with alot of charm and alot for kids to do. I can get to the Charlotte airport in 45 minutes. We go to Charlotte often to finer restuarants or to Panther games. If you will shoot me an email address I will sent you some homes in the Hickory, Lincolton, and Gastonia. annettedemers@gmail.com Good Luck http://www.annettedemershickoryagent4u.com/