Quality of Life in 32082>Question Details

Pvb1997, Other/Just Looking in 32082

1. what hours can a contractor work?

Asked by Pvb1997, 32082 Tue Mar 4, 2008

2. can a contractor block access to others on the street?
3. What is my recourse?

Help the community by answering this question:


Call the county building inspector's office to file a complant/inquiry. Sometimes a contractor must block the road to complete a project, but this must be approved by the county first and typically a deputy/police official must be present in those cases.
Hope this helps.

Keven Brennan
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 5, 2010
It is necessary here in St. Johns County and the various jurisdictions within the county to obtain the required permiting. The scope of the work to be performed has a great deal to do with the process.
Best of luck in your efforts,
Jack Burke
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 5, 2008
PVB 1997,

Any work done within a municipality should require approval and permitting by the city/town government. We would suggest that you contact the city to access this information, making them aware of the inconvenience, hardship, or safety concerns created by the activity.

Good luck,

The "Eckler Team"
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 4, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer