Patrick Raff…, Both Buyer and Seller in Marietta, GA

Young family looking to move to Cincy from Atl. We have friends in Loveland, & Madeira

Asked by Patrick Rafferty, Marietta, GA Thu May 31, 2007

Loved our visit to Cincy pre-Easter 2007. Saw Mariemount, Montgomery, Terrace GDN, and Loveland. Looking in the $250k-350K range for 4BR with good schools, and nice community, and Catholic church nearby. Diverse area would be a plus. Would love to hear from any ex-Atlantans. But am open to all opinions and feedback. Atl has too much traffic, pollution, crime and sprawl.

Answers

7
People relocating to Cincinnati should check out http://www.BailMeOutofMyHouse.com. That is a new website that just launched there where FSBO sellers offer their commission savings to buyers. It's a great way to get great deals on homes from traditional sellers.
Why would Trulia still be using questions/answers from the Spring of 2007 in their current information update on viewers of my current 2011 listing??
Patrick,
If you give me your email I can update you with any new homes on the market tailored to your needs. All the area you have you have choosen have excellence awards for education. My sister lived in Loveland and she loved the area but she had to move out of town due to her job. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Dan Day
RE/MAX Preferred
danday@remax.net
513-226-5588
Mariemont, Montgomery and Loveland are great places to live, I have lived in Loveland for the past 12 years and you have some great options there. Some potential neighborhoods to look for are Millbrook Farm, Miami Trails and O'bannon for starters. If you have any questions or would like some specific details about any properties there just let me know, I'd be happy to email them off to you. I can be reached at chris@chrisjwood.com.
You could also include neighborhoods like Milford, which borders Miami Township and Terrace Park. Check out PoloFields and neighborhoods off Branch Hill Guinea Road.
Kevin Duffy
kevin@kevinduffy.com
I traded the Atlanta traffic for a horse farm near Miami University and now my Friday afternoon traffic jam is just an extra couple of cars. Lived in Buckhead, near Peachtree Hills, in the same kind of neighborhood that you visited in Cincinnati. I am a Realtor with Century21 covering the Greater Cincinnati area. Marimount/Montgomery area currently has 83 - 4 & 5 bedroom houses in your price range. Most are between 30 to 50 years old on half acre lots in a wide variety of styles. Great buyers market here with great selection. Since you are internet savey you could do I great portion of your search online. The Cincy MLS has a great new feature, a personal web portal, just for you to view houses and manage your search. Just let me know if you would like to get started. I bought my first house in Maderia, back in the seventies, just out of the military, so poor I had to sell my car to be able to afford the house, but I was able to walk to work in Maderia and start a family there - just some great neighborhoods in that area. My cell number is 513.293.1672 and email is chuck_foustjr@msn.com and our website is C21Thacker.com - Thanks
You have great taste! I'm Kris, a Realtor with Comey and Shepherd located in Montgomery. I live in Symmes Township, an area that borders both Montgomery and Loveland. Considering your 250-350k price range and other wish list criterea, Loveland would be a great place to start. There are numerous, available 4 br homes. You'll find a nice variety of styles and ages. If you're interested in taking a look, be happy to email you homes from our local MLS, as well as answering any questions you might have. The other areas you posted are also possibilities that I'd be glad to help you explore. Email me at krisanten@hotmail com or kanten@comey.com.