Quality of Life in Anaheim>Question Details

A.davis, Home Buyer in Cathlamet, WA

Why isn't the area of Anaheim south of Katella listed?

Asked by A.davis, Cathlamet, WA Thu May 9, 2013

Answers

5
I have been resident of Anaheim for the last 23 years as well as Debbie I live about a mile from Disneyland. Anaheim is a great city to live in and raise your family. As every city Anaheim has good a bad areas. You have to reach an Agent that knows the area in order to choose the right place for your family.
If you can find properties listed on the area that you are interested on please don't hesitate to call me. I will more than happy to assist you.

Jorge@goprorealty.com
714-883-5779
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 30, 2015
Anaheim is a good place to raise children and some areas are better than others. I have been living in Anaheim one mile away from Disneyland for about 27 years. It is central to a lot. Different cities, freeways, shopping. Of course, there are different school districts within the city.

If you want more info, do not hesitate to email : Debbie@DebbieFranklyn.com
I could also help you in finding a place to rent or buy.

Hope this helps.
Katella is one of the streets that separate Anaheim and Garden Grove. Down around Euclid, if you were on the North side of Katella you could be in Anaheim, if you were on the South side of Katella you could be in Garden Grove. Hope this helps...
It might be because its Garden Grove pretty soon after Katella.
I'm not sure why the listings south of Katella don't show up on Trulia. You can try my link below for the listings in Anaheim south of Katella.

Joe Van Fossen
(714)584-7154
joe.vanfossen@gmail.com