Quality of Life in 90210>Question Details

Mauricio, Other/Just Looking in Outside U.S.

Which is the best Beverly Hills Area to live in?

Asked by Mauricio, Outside U.S. Thu Jun 3, 2010

Answers

12
Any one you can afford :) Above Beverly Hills Hotel is a BEAUTIFUL area in my opinion...
Hi Mauricio, the questions I have are the following: what do you like? A large home? A luxury Condominium with all the ammeneties? Do you preferr a small home? A small Condominium? The answers to my question will determine where the best place for you to live in Beverly Hills or any other part of the greater Los Angeles. If you need specific help, please contact me directly.
Web Reference: http://www.endrebarath.com
Depends...There are wonderful pockets all around the city of Beverly Hills...Do you want convenience? Do you want privacy? Also, price is an issue. If you need a private tour to see the different areas and what a certain budget can purchase, please feel free to call me:

Roger Perry, Rodeo Realty
310 600 1553
RPerry@RogerPerry.com
The flats in the 600-700 blocks are the prime locations in BH. The West flats (Walden, Trenton, etc.) are the most sought after streets.
Hi Mauricio,
Neighborhoods around the Golden Triangle are the best for convenience, shopping and just being where the action is. The Golden Triangle is the shopping area that includes Rodeo Drive, Beverly Drive and Santa Monica Blvd. Beverly Hills.
The best area in terms of exclusivity, land, etc will tend to be north of Sunset, and then followed by the area between Sunset and Santa Monica blvd, then the flats in general. Are you looking for a mansion in the hills (go towards Bel Air) or a cheap apartment (closer to downtown) -- that's the issue.
Mauricio,
Beverly Hills is a wonderful neighborhood, but it is also a large neighborhood. Are you thinking of living there yourself? Renting or purchasing. Or will this be an investment. Also, how much is your budget? All of this plays a part in what is a "better area" Overall, any part of Beverly Hills is a good part... the differences are personal taste and budget and lifestyle. Happy to be of assistance....
Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills East
9388 Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-273-0670 fax ATT: RJ
RichardKas@gmail.com - http://www.RJforLA.com - DRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting
Hi Mauricio,

There is no bad place to live in Beverly Hills... it all just depends on how deep your pockets are. I prefer hill homes myself, there's no substitue for a spectacular city-lights view that streches from Downtown to the Pacific Ocean. This also has a predictable effect on the value of a home.

The neighborhoods above Beverly Hills are full extraordinary properties for sale right now. You also may consider looking into Bel Air immediately to the west, and the neighborhoods above Sunset Plaza and the 'Strip' directly to the east including the famous 'Bird Streets' (Blue Jay, Oriole, etc.,) and Trousdale estates.

Below is a link to my website which lists all of the properties for sale in these areas. Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to receive custom property reports or discuss your plans further. Best of Luck.
There are many wonderful pockets in Beverly Hills....You need to work with a specialist. What is important is convenience and price. If you would like to have a tour of possible areas, please give me a call and I would be happy to set aside time to do so. Roger Perry (310) 600-1553 or email me: RPerry@RogerPerry.com

Look forward to speaking with you.

Roger Perry
Realtor - Broker
Rodeo Realty - Beverly Hills
(310) 600 -1553
Generally Speaking, the most desirable area of Beverly Hills is "The Flats." These are multi-million dollar homes between Santa Monica Blvd and Sunset just before Santa Monica crosses over Wilshire. Streets include Alpine Drive,Beverly Drive, etc.

Of course, all of Beverly Hills is simply amazing, and there are other desirable areas as well. Feel free to contact me if you are interested in buying or leasing in BH. We are a boutique firm that provides personal service and dedication like no other.

Thanks!

Lee Wasser
EQ Estates
310-770-0729
Lwasser@eqemail.com
Mauricio,

Which area of Beverly Hills is "best" to live in really depends on you - what you are looking for, what things are important to you, your price range, etc. Keep in mind, that there is Beverly Hills, and then there is also Beverly Hills Post Office. BHPO is in Beverly Hills postal codes, but utilizes LA City services, such as schools. There are the hills of Beverly Hills, and then there are flats. Price ranges differ throughout. (I just sold a home there, and we got a great deal on the 2nd lowest priced house in Beverly Hills so far this year! In the 600s) Feel free to contact me to discuss further. I'm very familiar with the area and would be happy to help you out.

Richard Schulman
#1 Listing & Selling Agent KW Westside Realty
(310) 482-0173
schulmanrd@yahoo.com
Dear Mauricio,
If you wish to provide a few details, I will be glad to assist you with determining which part of the city will be best for you. There is a vibrant city center in the flats with a variety of options from single family homes to condos and palatial estates in the northern part of the city. You may contact me if you wish to have more information.
Good Luck,
Felecia Wesley