Quality of Life in 19121>Question Details

Thomas El, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

What recourse do I have against a church that owns a vacant, property and the listed "owners" refuse to take any responsibility?

Asked by Thomas El, Philadelphia, PA Fri Aug 30, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Please call me at my office 215-725-5700 X49 and I'll explane step by step of how to do it even with pictures to the city of Philadelphia 311 system

Philip Cunningham
V.I.P. Realty Corp
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
215-725-5700 X49 cell 267-934-1971
Web Reference: http://WWW.GreatPaRE.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 3, 2013
Yes code enforcement would ne the appropriate department.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 30, 2013
Dirk is correct call the local code enforcement
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 30, 2013
Call L&I to cite them and each time something happens at property (I.e. grass, broken window, roof, etc) call again. Soon they will list it for sale or actually develop it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 30, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer