Quality of Life in Needville>Question Details

Cindy, Home Buyer in Needville, TX

What part of Needville rent or buy rual area land big trees resource rich 4th gr. ADHD Dyslexia, loves outdoors animals needs social skills & play

Asked by Cindy, Needville, TX Mon Nov 28, 2011

Child already has IEP under IDEA (OHI) unable to receive instructional services for her needs peer researched support needed in Katy ISD schools. Birth mother drank during first trimester. Hidden disabilities gross and motor. Loves sensory seeking, playing, friends, needs very strong build in social skills play therapy build in school and play group after school, needs 4-H to raise animals. She is very charismatic outgoing and smart. Loves outdoors, adventure. Mom needs strong parent coach training, continue learning reward system and needs respite help, coach assistance, counceling, case manager for our success, while I attending work, she can play and be in dyslexia and writing, OT therapy for fine and gross skills, enjoy outdoors with her golden lab, need lake, pond, pool for both, and horses for me! etc.

Answers

1
Cindy, I hope you haven't moved to Needville yet. This child won't succeed in Needville ISD. Children with learning disabilities, AD/HD or behavior disorders, etc. are set up to fail here. They don't help, they don't want to help and do more to harm the child. Save yourself and this child a long struggle, don't move here, or put your child in a private school. This school is not for her. Trust me. Hopefully as Needville grows they will move into the 21st century, but that seems to be a long ways away.