Quality of Life in Denver>Question Details

soraya clark, Real Estate Pro in Ellicotte City, MD

What kind of zoning do required in/around Denver for growing own produce and keeping chickens & possibly a lamb/horse?

Asked by soraya clark, Ellicotte City, MD Tue May 8, 2012

Answers

1
Having a garden is safe about any where as long as you have the land to do so. Even HOA communities really have no issue with a garden as long as it is in the back yard.. As far as chickens /horses you need to stay out of an HOA community for sure.. I would say pretty much any rural area with at least an acre not in a HOA would allow horses etc. I have a pocket listing coming up and has 2 acreas in Iron Station, which is very close to Hwy 73 and Denver .. Give me a call at 704-607-7514 and I can set you up with a search to narrow down your homes for review. I am originally from York, Pa and have lived here over 15 years. Loving the area with no reason to go back. I can assist you on your search and love helping people coming from other locations. Look forward to hear from you..