Quality of Life in 90230>Question Details

Trulia Los A…, Other/Just Looking in Los Angeles, CA

What is your favorite thing about Culver City?

Asked by Trulia Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA Fri May 24, 2013

Answers

9
Titio's Tacos...those from Culver City know.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 3, 2014
Love it !
Flag Sun Jul 20, 2014
The downtown area has blossomed in the last 5 years, it a fun place to hang around, have luch or just walk around. I used to work near downtown and you have both worlds, downtown Culver City and funky Venice Blvd nearby

Daniel Castiel
Santa Monica Real Estate Agent
310-584-7721
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 12, 2013
Culver City is a great area with many lovely neighborhood parks and abundant recreation. You can ride your bike from Culver to the beach on the bike and walking paths along the L.A. River, or take a hike at Bill Botts Park to view Los Angeles, to the ocean!
Each Culver Neighborhood has it's own park. so there is a abundance of "green scape".
Culver City has a very good school system with distinguished schools and a fabulous Japanese/Spanish Immersion elementary school.
Our city services are efficient as well with responsive police and fire departments.
The Culver City Redevelopment Agency turned a tired and dull downtown into a Vibrant Restaurant Row with many hip new Restauarnts and Theaters, and the improvements continue.
Culver City has a trendy "Art District" on East Washington that's worth a viewing as well as the fabulous
Owen Moss Buildings at the Hayden Tract, that are really something to see.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 24, 2013
I like downtown Culver City, and have seen it grow and become this great area with a collection of cool restaurants, unique shops, galleries and a nightlife. Years ago there wasn’t much to do in this area. But now it is a hip place where you can have a good meal and a drink.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 24, 2013
Downtown area from Overland and Washington east towards Duquesne
Location location location, My favorite thing about Culver City is that it's in the middle of everything. You get great access to the beach, West LA, LAX & FWY's, also Venice Blvd is great during rush hours except where they are doing construction near Robertson. Now that the rail is going it's even easier to get around.

If you have any questions about the area don't hesitate to call me.

Tony Grimson- Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Cell 310-590-8669
Lifelong resident of Los Angeles
I like the parks, downtown area and special events. It's great for friend and family time.
The downtown area has blossomed in the last 5 years, it a fun place to hang around, have lucy or just walk around. I used to work near downtown and you have both worlds, downtown Culver City and funky Venice Blvd nearby

Daniel Castiel
Santa Monica Real Estate Agent
310-584-7721
Close to Marina del Rey, the airport.