Quality of Life in Lafayette>Question Details

Kamal, Other/Just Looking in Boulder County, CO

What is the best way to rent your house to a corporation?

Asked by Kamal, Boulder County, CO Fri Sep 5, 2008

The house is modern, furnished tastefully, in a beautiful area of Boulder county with open space and farms in the backyard and gorgeous mountain views!!

Answers

4
Hi Kamal and everyone else:

It has been a long time since you asked this question, but it might be interesting for others like you to know that there is a real shortage of rental properties in Boulder County at all price levels. If you are considering renting, this could be a good time. Generally we are seeing people do it themselves with a good deal of success.

Kind regards,
Ron Rovtar
Prudential Real Estate of the Rockies
Days: 303.981.1617
Evenings: 303.473.1926
ron@rovtar.com
http://www.rovtar.com
We're PML, a property management company in Longmont. We would be more than happy to tell you about what we have to offer in terms of managing rentals. PML has been doing it for more than 25 years.

Call me.

SuZ
720 810 0683
Several companies, including Prudential Real Estate of the Rockies where I work, have professional property management programs. Four Star is another one in Boulder County and some individual agents also handle some properties. I have linked to the Prudential program below.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Ron Rovtar
303.473.1926
I suggest you contact Housing Helpers. They seem to be one of the first and most widely used resources, when people and companies are looking for rentals -- especially one that is furnished such as the one you have. Allso let me know how many bedrooms and baths your property has, as well as the square footage; we sometimes have the need to find rentals for familieis moving to our area who want to rent while they are looking for a property to purchase.
Good luck, and let me know if I can answer any other questions or assist you in any way.
Vickie Slade, Real Estate of The Rockies. 303-589-2663
Web Reference: http://www.vickieslade.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 6, 2008