Quality of Life in 95472>Question Details

Babs, Home Buyer in Palo Alto, CA

What is it like living in Freestone? Is it isolated for a single person?

Asked by Babs, Palo Alto, CA Thu Jan 10, 2008

Answers

2
Hi Babs,
Freestone is a "rural area" so in that regard it is further out and a bit isolated, but the people are friendly and would be willing to help, if you needed anything. If you wanted the rural feel, but didn't want to be quite so far out, I would recommend you look in Sebastopol, about 10 minutes east. We have a cute small town, all the necessary stores here, and malls only 15 minutes away in the "Big City" of Santa Rosa!
I moved here 23 years ago from Santa Clara and love the beauty of Sonoma County: only minutes to the coast and yet in the heart of wine country! What more could you ask for? I'd be happy to show you around if you have some free time for a visit.
Best Wishes,
Lisa Nunes, CRS
Eco-Green Certified
Century 21 Alliance
Web Reference: http://www.LisaNunes.com
I don't actually live in Freestone but have visited several times. It is about a 20 minute drive to either Petaluma or Sebastopol both of which have a rich night life. If you are in the area and would like to see some homes please contact me for a personal tour.