Quality of Life in Welch>Question Details

S. Wallace, Other/Just Looking in Powder Springs, GA

What information can you give us in regards to Welch, Va.? How are taxes? Would it be good area to retire?

Asked by S. Wallace, Powder Springs, GA Wed Aug 22, 2007

How safe would you be in Welch, Va.? Are illegals a problem in Welch? Are there veteran organiztions available in Welch, such as American Legion, VFW, DAV, etc??? Thanks!!!

Answers

3
It depends on what type of setting you like, Its a small area, mostly rural and many mountains. A town with a Walmart and thats about it. I would say that the majority of the residence in this area are African American. After being there a couple times in my life. I dont think Illegals are a problem. I am not sure about crime statistics but I did not think it was as safe as most rural settings are in wv.
I am so sorry, YES, I was speaking of Welch, West Virginia. Didn't realize I had omitted the West of West Virginia. Please resend my questions with the location of Welch, West Virginia. Thank you, S. Wallace
Are you speaking about Welch, West Virginia?
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA