Quality of Life in Chicago>Question Details

Emily Erekuff, Real Estate Pro in Menifee, CA

What features do you think are necessary in a home to keep you and your significant other happily in love?

Asked by Emily Erekuff, Menifee, CA Thu Feb 5, 2009

A nice deck or balcony for the two of you to unwind? A big garage that doubles as a male retreat? Plenty of closet space perhaps?
Valentine's day is coming up and we want to know what you think is needed for the two of you to cohabitate blissfully.

Answers

5
Dear Emily,

Obviously there could be a million answers for this, but I'd just say the following:

make sure that your spouse/partner has their favorite space or features.

If they do, then their blissful happiness should make your life with them even more carefree and fun. You can't go wrong supporting your other half.

Christopher Thomas
Broker Associate, Sudler Sotheby's International Realty
773-418-0640 (cell)
christopher.thomas@sothebysrealty.com
http://www.mayagentchris.com
A water bed. As fewer water beds have been sold, the divorce rate has gone up.
Seperate Bedrooms would be nice ;)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 6, 2009
Here is a sweet answer to a sweet question and by the way if you are ever seriously looking for a home, let me know and I'd love to connectyou with a Realtor Colleague of mine in your area of search!!!!

Now to your question....
a) make sure that the home has the one part of the house most important to the other spouse...
(depending on interest could be the large garage 3 car may be - or if a gardener a large yard,
a nice office, or library or excercise room, or may be the finished basement rec room with
large tv bar and pool table ..... just depends on the interests.... but make sure the house has
at least one of those

b) now for the other side of the couple, may be here a large eat in kitchen overlooking the family room
with fireplace and patio is what the lady of the house wants, if she is a gourmet cook and loves to
host nice get-togethers, or a large eat-in kitchen for a busy cook

Lots of closets! May be a separate office or sewing room etc.

And then there is always one room that always should be to both likings a nice master with a lovely
master bath......
And just a little reminder cozy and comfortable is more important than big and impressive - Closeness you know what I mean....

Hope you had fun with my answer....
Enjoy! And let me know if I ever can help with the purchase of real estate! Would love to!
Edith YourRealtor4LIfe!
edithsellshomes@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 5, 2009
cohabitate blissfully? Cone of Silence..................