Quality of Life in 07740>Question Details

Justlooking, Other/Just Looking in 07740

What changes do you anticipate in the Long Branch community given the attractiveness of the Promenade area? Will the surrounding area improve? And

Asked by Justlooking, 07740 Mon Jul 5, 2010

how long will that take?

Answers

2
Kim Hale’s answer
Hi JL,

As an 19 year Long Branch resident, I've grown to love this very diverse community.
We agents are now servicing our community with foreclosure prevention ("Short Sales") & encourageing homeowners in trouble to talk to their lender about modifying their mortgages. (Homeowners need our help.)This is one way that the face of Long Branch & Real Estate has drastically changed.

Pier Village has been an awesome addition and improvement to Long Branch without a doubt. Because of the economy improvement has slowed a bit but, I look forward to ongoing face lift of Long Branch and the benefits that this brings to a struggling economy.

Monmouth County continues to be the perfect place to "get away" or the now popular "staycation" spot for the weekend or just a few hours. This is still a great place to make your home!!
I'd love to assist you with whatever Real Estate questions or plans that you, your family & friends have.
Kim Hale - Direct 732-567-4001 or KimH@ExitRealtyEC.com
(Broker-Exit Realty East Coast)
Dear "JL" ---- Long Branch has continued to move forward with its ideas and improvements. Being a seaside community and able to attract visitors and residents gives it an edge on many other communities. The more these improvements continue and the influx of constructive residents that want to keep the town on the improvement path continues, Long Branch will find itself ahead of the pack as we move forward. Many towns are struggling right now in these times. If you don't participate and make things better, you'll find yourself left behind. Becoming a part of the area will have it's rewards. Recognize the times we are in now. Prices, interest rates, and location make LB a good choice! Let me know when and if you're ready to really look at some quality properties. Thanks -- John