Quality of Life in Berlin>Question Details

Stephen Clyde, Real Estate Pro in 08009

What are you doing this year to "Give Back" during the Holidays? Work with my Rotary Club, I am providing 90 food baskets to needy families

Asked by Stephen Clyde, 08009 Thu Dec 1, 2011

Answers

4
Hello Stephen,
Your work is really fantastic.
I participated in the preparation of 180 meals for Thanksgiving and I will do it again for Christmas and Easter too.
They got some turkey, mased potatoes with gravy, stuffing, vegatables. They also go a nice piece of pie either apple or pumpkin.
They were really happy.
I still believe that makes me happier to see their faces once they receive a nice warm meal.
Keep up your good work.
Take care,
Ines De La Cruz
RE/MAX Connection
inesdelacruz@remax.net
Web Reference: http://www.inesdelacruz.com
That is very commendable ! We collected food for gift baskets for Thansgiving at my office too.
On a personal level I just donated a large quantity of clothes & coats to the needy. I'm also donating to pet rescue shelters. Many families that have given up their homes are abandoning their pets and the pet shelters truly need as much help as possible to take care of them.
Stephen,
We're working on food collection and my son is participating in a "giving tree" at his school to provide gifts for children in Camden County. But we could always do more.... thanks for the reminder!

Joe
90 food baskets? Wow, now that is impressive. How do you find the time my friend? And thanks for bringing up such a great subject. There are so many going without the basic necessities of life right now. I cannot even imagine what they must feel going into the Christmas season.

You will be blessed.
Web Reference: http://www.lindacefalu.com