neeceenoles, Home Buyer in Bellows Falls, VT

What are the residents of Bellows Falls views on diversity?

Asked by neeceenoles, Bellows Falls, VT Tue May 8, 2012

Answers

3
Cnut Licker’s answer
i don't really understand the question... you're asking whether the people of bellows falls think diversity is good, bad or if they indifferent to it? what kind of diversity are we talking about - racial, fiscal, religious, automotive, what?
Diversity refers only to skin color and ethnicity. Vermont seems to have 4 million buck hot tub mansions, cheek by jowl with double wides. What the questioner wants to know is if he can live there and be black, you know, like driving while black. Several years ago I was driving around Maine in my Mercedes and several teen agers leaned out of their call and yelled "Go back to NYC", I assume this was not because they were discouraging tourism, which is one of the largest industries in the state.
Flag Sun Jul 14, 2013
I would guess they will be diverse.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 8, 2012
I would too, Tim, but it's easy for us to say that being that neither of us live there. It's difficult to judge the true culture of an area when we're not experiencing it on a daily basis. Thanks for your input, though.