Karin, Home Buyer in New Jersey

What are the neighborhoods like in Ventnor. I have heard mixed reviews.

Asked by Karin, New Jersey Fri Feb 15, 2008

I am interested in the values of property in Ventnor. Is it still family oriented or is that changing?

Answers

2
Ventnor is definitely still family oriented. It has a new Library, two great playgrounds adjacent to the beach (one behind the library at Newport Avenue, and one by the tennis courts between Oxford and Suffolk Place.

The Boardwalk, Fishing Pier, all types of restaurants (including sidewalk cafes), and Thursday evening concerts on the beach behind the Library, offer entertainment for all ages.

There is a healthy mix of all ages of people, year round and summer residences with caring people.
Our children finished growing up here, and still return to visit their friends and enjoy Ventnor's charm.

As a realtor, I am delighted to see the improvements that have and are taking place. People truly enjoy their time and their homes here, and it shows! You've got to love it.

Priscilla Beuret
Ventnor is a very family oriented city. The boardwalk, new playgrounds, schools, library, gallery and fishing pier are just a few of the things that make it special and continue to draw new families. They are still planning to approve and start a beautification project along Ventnor Ave which includes new homes and possibly new businesses. This will only help to continue to add to market value there.