Quality of Life in 86442>Question Details

P. Zanelli, Other/Just Looking in Buena Park, CA

What are the best neighborhoods near the river in Bullhead City to live and avoid the drugs?

Asked by P. Zanelli, Buena Park, CA Mon Aug 20, 2007

Sorry but that is more of a Fair Housing question. If you want to know drug statistics you should ask the Police Department. The great thing about Bullhead City is that it is all close to the river!
Web Reference: http://www.AZLOT.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 3, 2007
Palo Verde Place (also called Palo Verde Meadows) is a nice area with river access (has a lauch ramp). Playa Del Rio next to that is a decent neighborhood with river access (has a small park on the river with a boat lauch). In Mohave Valley there is Willow Valley. Willow Valley has a real nice park with a picnic area, beach, and bot launches. Marina Coves is a gated community in Mohave Valley.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 21, 2007
Any homes-only section in Holiday Shores subdivisions are good. Also, gated communities such as condominium projects located right on the river or 1 street back from the river. There's also a number of subdivisions that are gated in the Mohave Valley area near Needles.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 21, 2007
THere is an area north, up to the east of the Davis Dam where all the street start with "Sun"
I am looking at one house on Sundial, it's a lovely home with a reasonable price. Can anyone help me with that area? Is it good, safe? I am senior with a disability so I need to know. It's almost impossible to get information from a realtor or even the police department.
Your best bet is to check with the local police department for honest answers to that question. REALTORS are not supposed to steer you from one neighborhood to the next.
In Bullhead City area we have only four miles of river front that is designated for residental. BLM, state and indian land own of the rest. The three basic options are site built only area, mix of site built and manufactured homes and manufactured homes areas. My site below has reference information to your question and the MLS.
Try; http://www.watchdog.com. Once there, you may research the area in which you are interested.